When Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif gave a nod to a musical back in 2014, very little did they recognize that it might take nearly 3 years for the project to hit the screens. If the constant delay within the film’s release was mounting pressure on the lead actors, their break-up throughout the shooting of Jagga Jasoos solely meant a lot of bother for them moreover to the film crew. However, like any other professionals, the ex-lovers continuing to figure on the project they believed in.
And currently after months and months of delay, Anurag Basu’s directorial venture is ready to hit the screens on tomorrow (July 14th). If Ranbir-Katrina’s comradery at the film promotions is creating headlines, film’s way-out content has grabbed eyeballs too.
With a day left for the film’s release, we have a tendency to provide you with 5 reasons to book the tickets of Jagga Jasoos ASAP.
1. Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif: it’s not on a daily basis that we get to check ex-lovers within the company of each other, which too therefore cordial. however Ranbir and Katrina don’t seem to be your average ex-lovers WHO hate to check one another within the eye. In fact, this ex-couple blithely poses for the shutterbugs, indulges in some friendly banter at the film’s promotion also praises one another. Click Here to book your tickets this weekend with rp. 125/- discount (Coupon BMS125)
Currently they’ll scorch the massive screen all over again with Jagga Jasoos, and their fans will be waiting with bated breath to see them along for the last time. despite what Ranbir and Katrina say at the interviews, we have a tendency to all recognize that they will not move for a movie in an exceedingly close to future. And this can be their fans’ last chance probability to see them share screen time. And no one would wish to miss this chance?
2. Ranbir-Anurag’s hit combo: The last time Ranbir and director Anurag collaborated for a movie, they gave Indian moviefans something to love for a very long time. If Ranbir’s stellar performance in Barfi! won the hearts of fans and critics alike, Anurag’s variety of storytelling to hit the proper chord. And after a very long gap of 5 years, Ranbir and Anurag are meeting together with one more fascinating project, and that we cannot wait any further.
3. Pritam’s Music: Within the last a few years, film industry has splattered with several genres. From romance to comedy to drama, Indian filmmakers have worked their stories around numerous themes. however Anurag Basu determined to try and do one thing different all over again along with his upcoming project. Jagga Jasoos steers faraway from the traditional Bollywood flicks because it ventures into music genre. The film revolves round the story of a boy in search of his missing father.
4. Ranbir’s debut production: when finishing a decade in film industry, Ranbir finally determined to expand his horizon within the movie industry. With Anurag Basu’s Jagga Jasoos, he has ventured into production. when several of his contemporaries are already busy manufacturing films, Ranbir too determined to present it an effort as he believed in Anurag’s vision.
5. Visual treat: If you have got seen the trailer and songs of Jagga Jasoos, you already recognize that the film is nothing like we’ve ever seen in the bollywood. Be it the picturesque locations or the superb animation, Jagga Jasoos guarantees to transport you on a fantasy trip. Get ready for a Disney like experience with Jagga Jasoos which is going to hit the screens tomorrow (14th July).
There are few additional reasons that makes you watch Jagga Jasoos:
- ‘Hero No.1’ Govinda to be seen in the movie as a cameo role. The can be barely seen in 4-5 scenes for which he completed his shoot way back in 2015. He won’t be a part of promotions campaign though.
- There is a rumor all over the internet saying ‘ShahRukh Khan’ might be a part of this film for a cameo role. But that didn’t get confirmed yet. We need to find that out after 14th of this month.